- Our Mission Statement: Creating a learning experience that addresses the whole child: physical, social, emotional, and cognitive growth. Listening to children and teaching them the skills for their daily lives as well as helping each child become an independent learner. We help turn their attention outward, fostering community, collaboration, and respect for the dignity of others. We encouraged spending time outdoors, interacting with God’s creation and learning the living ways of nature.
- We are committed in assisting parents by providing them with resources helpful in preparing their children for success in life.
- Residents of Eagan, MN since 1997, happily married for 28 years and counting, parents to outgoing twin daughters.
- We love the outdoors and enjoy teaching children about nature.
- We believe that it is important for children to learn life skills at a young age to better prepare them for a successful future.
- We believe that children's curiosity and interest results in a love for learning that continues over a lifetime
- We believe in the importance of developing young minds and bodies through physical play time, games, sports and creative activities.
- C3 licensed group family child care provider since 2001 for Dakota County in Eagan, MN.
- 2 licensed daycare providers year round
- 2 certified helpers/substitutes
- Child Development Associate degree.
- Partner with Minnesota Quality Improvement Rating Task Force in the early development of Parent Aware).
- Child care program rated a four star for the NSQIRS field test (now known as Parent Aware in Minnesota).
- Mentor and Consultant for Minnesota Childcare Providers.
- Former spokesperson to MN State Legislation for Northstar Quality Improvement Rating System (Parent Aware).
- Participants in the USDA Nutrition Child and Adult Care Food Program.
- Certified by Red Cross in Child First Aid and CPR.
- Certificate of training in SIDS, Seizures and Automotive Child Restraints.
- Accumulated over 440 hours of training in the past 4 years.
- Safe Baby, Safe Child - early brain development, SIDS, & Shaken Baby Syndrome.
- Abusive Head Trauma Training
- First Aid
- Infant & Child CPR
- Child Restraint Systems Training
- Nutrition & Safety
- Supporting Children
- Challenging Behavior Strategies
- Power of Play
- Strengthening Families
- Developmentally Appropriate Behavior Guidance
- Children's Social Lives
- Child Growth & Development
- Special Needs
- Physical & Intellectual Development
- Social & Emotional Development
- Creating Cultural Connections
- Family Relationships
- Behavior Observation
- Observing, Recording & Assessing Child Development
- Brain Development
- Learning Styles
- Nutrition & Obesity
- Family Systems Theory
- Creating Positive Learning Experiences
- Promoting Social and Emotional Development
- We strive to maintain our programs fundamentals above county and state requirements for the enjoyment and safety of your child.